It is only on one side of my face. I have been to 5 doctors before my psychologist suggested it was the Pristiq. I have gotten voltran from an oral surgeon and Klonopin from my psychologist and that helps, but I don't want to take all of that stuff. Therefore, I'm weening myself off of it and going back to the doc for something else. Any suggestions? I really loved the Pristiq, but can't take the physical pain.