Does harvoni cause weight loss or gain?

chuck1957 23 Dec 2015

hotsoz; No not at this point it is not been reported still the most common is Headache, and fatigue and it can change some depending on length of time you are going to be on it. So please don't worry about it. that would be the least of your problems at this point get this cured then even if you did lose or gain you are here to work it off or on. Chuck1957

russellbeach 24 Dec 2015

Harvoni is a powerful medication that affects people differently. In my case I gained weight and some others have also. There are also individuals that have experienced weight loss. There is really no answer to your question. Everybody experiences different side affects. Bottom line it works, I'm cured. My weight is now back down. Exciting times.

hotsoz 24 Dec 2015

thank you

Cureforsure15 24 Dec 2015

Like Russel B said everyone is different. I gained 5 lbs but with healthy diet & exercise, I lost it too! Focus on the end results A Cure!