Harvoni - I just took my first pill!! I have 8 weeks of therapy... happiness?

Tigger51 28 Apr 2016

I started 8 week treatment now have 13 pills/days left. the first week was bad it eased up a bit after. But I had a lot of brain fog fatigue leg and joint pain every day the nights are the worst for me. At 4 1/2 weeks I felt like I would die the pain was so bad in my legs, kidneys, and chest I just knew I was having a heart attack. The next day I felt fine. these symptoms are much less the last 10 days except for the kidney pain and heartburn.
I can honestly say I'm feeling a little better each day now.
I hope this helps.

Anonymous 28 Apr 2016

Tigger, so glad you are close to finishing treatment. Did your 4th week blood show undetected?
I am breezing through this treatment... Saturday will be 2 weeks on it. The only symptoms so far is slight restless legs at night, energy lowers considerable a half hour taking pill. But I wake up in AM with a ton of energy! We are so blessed to be allowed to have this Miracle pill...
I pray every time I get ready to take it... with joy and gratefulness.
Blessings to you and yours Trigger!

Tigger51 29 Apr 2016

So glad you are tolerating treatment so well. You are truly blessed.
The Dr. said it was undetectable I will believe it when I read it for my self. That is when it will feel real to me I've had HCV about 40 years of my 51. Harvoni is a true miracle.

Anonymous 30 Apr 2016

I am not sure how long I have had it as I only found out I did in 2002. I was devastated. I do know I haven't felt quite right for about 10 yrs. Headaches, fog most recently joint pain, restless legs along with a most recent symptom heartburn. I turned 63 this year... so I am looking forward to some healthy years ahead of me.
How exciting for your countdown!!! So happy for you. Be Grateful for everything you experience now and in your future!!
Thank you for posting with me. I hope to hear all of your joy in the future!!
Blessings... Hugs!!

Anonymous 30 Apr 2016

Blessings... Hugs!!