About a month and a half ago (if not longer) I fell off my bed directly onto the edge of a high heel shoe (ouch i know). This obviously caused a lot of bruising but more recently I’ve noticed a hard lump on the arch of my foot (on the ligament I believe) exactly where the impact was and it’s painful to touch. Does anyone know what this is? Or shall I see a doctor? I’m 17 years old. Thanks x