Knowing that the right dose is only 150 mg, for contraceptive.
I can't picture how this would happen. It would be a huge amount of medicine to inject. That alone should tip the nurse that something isn't right. I would think that the side effects would be magnified, at the very least. All the literature says is to seek medical help or call poison control in the invent of overdose.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 17 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jun 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Nov 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Jun 2016 • 1 answer