Hangover - what drug should I take if I dont want to be drunk easily when Im drinking liqours?

Anonymous 2 Dec 2011

Nexusco. Such a drug does not exist. The only way to not be feeling the effects of alcohol is not to drink alcohol. The less alcohol you consume, the less effect it will have on your body. No alcohol, means not being "drunk" and no hangover. Best to you,

midnightcowboy 3 Dec 2011

None, it is a side effect of drinking alcohol. If you don't want to get drunk quickly then don't drink quickly and leave space between drinks. Take it easy.

Why would you want to drink and not get drunk anyway? It is the purpose of drinking, to achieve a different state of mind and body, with penalties like hangovers and long term disease. Depends on frequency and your resistance level really.