How do I handle my RRMS without family support? I'm in the worst flare up ever had since dx 2008 ,a?

kaismama 9 Sep 2013

Are you on something to slow down relapses? The manufacturers have assistance to obtain them. They do help somewhat. Do you have medical insurance? If you do and you need help with daily bathing dressing etc. you may be able to get an aid to come in a few hours a day to help you. If you belong to a church, they may have a youth group that would help with house work, or an adult group who would come help you with things like running errands. Its funny how many "friends" disappear when we need help. I just moved back to PA partly because I felt I needed to be near my family, I didn't feel I had allot of people I could depend on. Depending on your circumstances and age you may be able to get in one of the apartments that have people who check on you, and they help each other allot.
I retired but I would help people like you as much as possible, because that's just what my life has been. I am a firm believer in neighbors helping neighbors. If I think of some way for you to get help, I'll let you know. Meals on wheels may be able to help you out.