How can i stop my falling hair i am 45?

itsmetoo2 3 Aug 2009

If this is happening usually you are lacking a good diet. You are probably under stress so try some B6 and B12. also Zinc. Sometimes it is just a tempoary thing so stop worrying.

GertrudeNadine 21 Jun 2010

I already take all those vitamins. My hair is long and it also seams to be turning from red to black (hair)???

LadyVet 20 Sep 2009

While it may be nutritional, unless you have a really poor diet most of us get enough vitamins and minerals. Have your gynecologist run a FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) test. You may be perimenopausal or even menopausal. I had no hot flashes or other signs of menopause other than loosing hair and slight memory loss. My FSH test showed that I was menopausal though I too am still in my 40's. Taking estradiol cured both problems.