Skip to Content

Growth Retardation - I am below 24yrs of age. what medicine can I take to increase my bones?

Responses (1)

Marvell 18 Dec 2009

I might be wrong but as far as I know most of your growing happens in puberty and at the end of puberty your bones are about the maximum height/length, they will be. At 24 years of age I don't think anything can really help you to make your bones grow. Please get your doctors advice. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions