my grades in high school are not insanely well.I get 60% averages in most classes and really want to make myself do way more better in school...
i am in grade 11,every time im in school i always lose focus and start thinking about other stuff. Like, what i am going to do that day and my mind often drifts.I have lots of difficulty absorbing what teachers teach me. should i go to a doctor and see if i have a problem and ask if there is anything i should be prescribed for? or is there nothing i can do. to add on, i usually have lots of trouble sleeping. On average i usually fall asleep at around 1am or 2am and wake up at 7:15am. So basically every day i get less than the recommended amount of sleep.most people can fall asleep really fast. but for me it takes a lot longer usually.i am also very distracted by noises,for example.when i'm at school trying to read and study a novel and there is a noise or someone having a conversation,it it very difficult for me to concentrate. if i have any sort of adhd, i do not think i have hyperactive defecate disorder because when i am in my desk i'll try to pay attention,but it doesn't work out so well. if anyone could help me out with some sort of answer that would be awesome. thank you