Skip to Content

I have gout. It is attacking my right wrist and hand. Is there any home remedy that works to?

Responses (1)

FMTaherDO 10 Oct 2017

No. Colchicine is often prescribed. Please see your doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions