Skip to Content

Whats a good alternative. I'm allergic to something in Monistat?

Responses (1)

Srr1111 5 Mar 2017

Me too and it sure wasn't fun to find out --- it burned then began bleeding so I can empathize with your problem. There is an anti fungal pill you can take instead if you let your doctor know about your allergy. I have taken Fluconazole capsules in the past with success. Best wishes!

Globug95 5 Mar 2017

Ty! Seeing my doc in the morning free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions