I gonna miss one day of taking my Strattera 100 mg will I feel the effect of not taking it?

chuck1957 14 Feb 2017

al, This is really hard to say, Some people miss just one dose and get the withdrawal feelings and others can go a few days without noticing. Is this because your going out of town and the pharmacy can't fill it yet if so call them and tell them that your leaving town and well be out before you get back is there any way that they can give you one pill, And fill it when it is due and take one out I did this a lot when the insurance would not pay for it yet. But sometimes it might even go through. Anyway please try this or cal the doctor and see if you can get one capsule to last you. It's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck and hope all go well, Either way, it should not be too bad but like I said we are all different and some people really suffer by just missing a dose. Chuck1957