Does Gleevec affect a man`s sex life?

Marvell 1 Dec 2013

Sexual dysfunction is a reported side effect of Gleevec ... I'm not certain about the sort of things that will be affected. It hasn't been mentioned.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/gleevec-side-effects.html

Orokoro 2 Dec 2013

I am a 61 year old man and after taking Gleevec for almost two years daily have felt absolutely no adverse effects on my libido, things are as smooth as ever. In my research on Gleevec I have not come across any serious mention of sexual problems related to Gleevec. Gleevec does cause serious fatigue in many users though, and fatigue can cause lifestyle changes and reduced activity in people, which might lead to depression, and depression does interfere with sexual function. It is best to consult an expert about your concerns, starting with your doctor and perhaps a talk with a counselor. I hope I have been of some service.