I want to give up marijuna is there a pill that has thc?

kaismama 18 Oct 2012

Yes there is but then you're not giving it up are you? Its used for patients getting chemo and is extremely expensive.

Anonymous 18 Oct 2012

Yes, for chemo and other pain related issues, it is called Marinol, I think. Patti

angel1662 18 Oct 2012

Yes there is but as kaismama stated what's the point if u want to get off marjuana:: brand name pills for chemo patients are... Clopra..Maxolon..Octamide just to name a few...

Bostonjohn122 18 Oct 2012

Really don't understand that if you want to give it up, what is ur purpose for using the pill form, still has the outcome. However, either way, we are here to give you honest and up front answers. Good lick and if you would provide more info, I could give a better suggestion...

John

angel1662 18 Oct 2012

Hi Bostonjohn122,
You meant good luck not lick right... lol... only kidding with ya budy

kaismama 18 Oct 2012

And 30 - 5mg pills costs around $800 and from what I've seen with cancer patients, it doesn't cause a high, like smoking pot does. There are different effects depending how its ingested.

Anonymous 18 Oct 2012

yes there is... but it's not for that!! the only way to give it up , is to give it up!! Pot is emotionally addictive ... not Physically addictive... and I know that people are going to say that I am wrong, but I am not! I have been in recovery long enough and have enough education on drug addiction to tell you that if you feel ANY physical symptoms from giving up pot it is just your brain telling you that you want it. Believe me you would know the difference if you had to give up heroin or other opiates...

Dumpster Diver 19 Oct 2012

Yeah, but you are still recovering,Girl. Not recovered. Don't forget your
daily drive on dangerous medicine every day. Just give it up! DD

Dumpster Diver 18 Oct 2012

Wow, doowopmaster, That was alot of very intresting information, that alot
of people told you about. DD

endlessPred 19 Oct 2012

Time to think, if you will. Many ideas about marijuana. Truth isn't always as we wish. Please read:

How Does Marijuana Affect the Brain?

Scientists have learned a great deal about how THC acts in the brain to produce its many effects. When someone smokes marijuana, THC rapidly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream, which carries the chemical to the brain and other organs throughout the body.

THC acts upon specific sites in the brain, called cannabinoid receptors, kicking off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the "high" that users experience when they smoke marijuana. Some brain areas have many cannabinoid receptors; others have few or none. The highest density of cannabinoid receptors are found in parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thinking, concentrating, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.1

Anonymous 22 Oct 2012

Hello doowopster. Could you reword/clarify your question? Appreciated pledge

Anonymous 22 Oct 2012

I agree. It would be more helpful if we were to know if you are just a weed smoker & want the same high in a pill form or is this for medicinal use? If so you will get a whole diferent set of answers. More information would clarify this for us to give you a better answer to your question... Mary