I've been taking these Gianvi birth control pills for over a year now and have been taking them mostly on time at 5 in the morning each day. I have to admit, recently though I did take a pill late instead of taking it at 5:00 AM, I ended up rushing to take it at 5:37 AM since my alarm didn't go off like it was suppose to. I am sexually active and most of the time, we don't use back up such as condoms despite this, I haven't missed my period once.

However, suddenly this time, my abdomen is feeling funny lately. I'm not sure if it's a tightening or anything, there is no pain either. I haven't experienced this kind of side effect before, but I haven't missed my period yet so it's not evident yet that I might be pregnant as of right now. I could be overreacting but I can't help but feel anxious about it. What do you think this could be?