Is there a generic tablet equivalent to Onglyza Tabs 5mg?

kaismama 7 Apr 2015

No there isn't. If you need assistance with this med you can get it from the manufacturer. bmspaf.org/Pages/Home.aspx

Louise6725 7 Apr 2015

Hello kaismama, hope this note finds you and yours well! I was wondering if you knew off the top of your head if I would be illegible through the manufacturer? Why I ask is when my doctor first diagnosed me Onglyza 5mg was the first medicine he prescribed and it does work well! At that time I was given a discount card good for a monthly cost of $15.00. As soon as I started drawling medicare it didn't take long to bump me off as they stated "You are now receiving assistance and you are no longer entitled to the discount card"... ;D So that was that lol I assumed it would be the same with any discount cards? Thank you for your reply I appreciated your taking time to help! Have a wonderful evening! Louise

kaismama 7 Apr 2015

Don't those things tick you off. Medicare won't pay for onglyza. so we wouldn't have assistance. I don't know how they figure. The regular discount cards like the one we have here might help you. Walmart took the info off 2 of mine and if medicare wouldn't cover something they used the discount. It turned out I was paying what I would have if medicare paid for it. lolol