When will a generic form of Advair Diskus 250/50 become available?

Sunfist 24 Dec 2016

Considering the incredible amounts of money they are making off of the non-generic form of this medicine, I don't see a lot of incentive for them to come out with a generic. Big Pharma isn't going to let go of that easily.

MALet 8 Aug 2017

I read that these patents are for 25 years... awful for us!
Good news if anyone using RESTASIS for dry eyes... it is a very popular drug for seniors... the patent is up this month... August 27, 2017... PTL
Allergan's cash cow will cease hopefully and a company by the name of Argentum will manufacture a generic. Let's pray that it is a cheap drug finally. Restasis was costing me almost $300 a month between my co-pay and Medicare's portion which sent me into tier 2. I continue to write to my Congressmen and President that big pharma is not fair to us or Medicare. Get rid of the lobbyists and give the drug companies shorter patents or decreases in price each year as the patent gets old. Stop extending the patents as they add some little addition like a "counter" on the asthma meds.