... am just wanting to know the medical term. Basically one of my upper eyelids will lift dramatically when moving my jaw (eating) or when excited/making certain facial expressions. As I'm in my mid 20's I have learnt to live with it, however someone mentioned it tonight and it has made me very self conscious