How can I get generic Andragel or othe low T meds?

Stephen Treloar 28 Oct 2015

By going to your Doctor, getting a blood test for low Testorerone, then going back to your doctor and get a prescription if your Testosterone is low. You'll want to see if your insurance covers it, even the generics can be expensive.

Hormones and things like that I wouldn't trust from a 2nd or 3rd world country.

chuck1957 29 Oct 2015

Rocky1600, Just as Stephen said, If your already using it ASK THE PHARMACIST what is the chepest form for testosterone I did not see any generics in the USA and it is not worth trying to get it out of the country lots of test have been done on these medications and some are not even what they claim to be Sometimes if your having to pay cash for it there are coupons that well help you,Or the doctor can try and get a override from the Insurance company so it well cover it for you. Or sometimes they well cover the shots if it is given in the office.Ask your doctor about this.or your Insurance company see if they cover any type. good luck to you Chuck1957