I'm afraid they made a mistake I started out on RISPERIDONE 2MG., then I get a prescription bottle that reads "HYDROXYZ HCL 25MG PR" are these equivalent? I can't ask my pharmacist until tomorrow. Would like to have 1 simple answer.
Generic - Can 2MG equal 25MG?
- 21 Aug 2014 by Genetic Cesspool
- 21 Aug 2014
- depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, risperidone, generic, prescription, pharmacist
Added 21 Aug 2014:
I understand these are different brand names for the same chemical compound. My concern is over the two differing dosages. I know someone who claims that their Zyloprim/Allopurinol depending on which they were given that month differed from 100MG to 300MG accordingly. But it has never happened to me before.
- Risperidone Information for Consumers
- Risperidone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Risperidone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 3 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 13 May 2010 • 5 answers
My son was put on risperidone today---has been on welbutrin for about 4 weeks-and takes valium 10 m?
Posted 9 May 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 27 Feb 2013 • 3 answers
I was prescribed Lamictal 25mg today for bipolar depression. I already take Zoloft 50mg & Xanax .25?
Posted 9 Aug 2016 • 3 answers