I have been on this birth control pill for 4 months and I just have a really hard time trusting the pill. Has anyone had experience with this pill? Do you use any other type of contraception? I mostly use condoms with it but I recently had sex with no condoms but he didn't ejaculate inside me and I'm freaking out right now! So girls please reassure me! Does it work for you in preventing pregnancy?
Generess fe: Does it work?
- 31 Oct 2014 by hanmarangel
- 31 Oct 2014
- birth control, contraception, generess fe, birth control pills, pill
If you take your pills correctly they are more then 99% effective. There is no better birth control then hormonal birth control. No other methods are necessary, altho condoms can be used for protection from stds.
Birth control pills stop you from ovulating. If you don't ovulate you cannot get pregnant.
- Generess Fe Information for Consumers
- Generess Fe Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Generess Fe (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 3 Jul 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 30 Oct 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Dec 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Oct 2016 • 0 answers