... ACTUALLY IN MY 4TH WEEK. I AM SO CONFUSED. SOME DAYS I AM FINE SOME DAYS I WAKE UP ANXIOUS. IA WAS GIVEN ATIVAN 1MG TID HOWEVER I TAKE IT ONLY WHEN I NEED I. AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING. I KNOW ATIVAN DOESN'T NEED TO REACH A BLOOD LEVEL BEFORE IT WORKS AND CAN BE TAKEN ON A PRN BASIS BUT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BENEFIT ME MORE IF I TOOK TID INSTEAD OF PRN? ALSO MY ANXIETY STARTS AS SOON AS I WAKE UP. MY DOC SUGGESTED THAT IT COULD BE BECAUSE I SHOULD GET UP IMMEDIATELY AND NOT TRY TO G BACK TO SLEEP. THAT MY BRAIN KNOWS WHEN IT IS TIME FOR ME TO WAKE UP AND I AM JUST FRUSTRATING MYSELF TRYING TO BACK TO SLEEP HENCE THE ANXIETY ANY ONE THAT CAN GIVE ME SE HELP. WITH THIS i AM SO AFRAID THAT I WILL NOT EVER BE THE SAME PERSON I WAS. I MISS ME THE SWIMMER WALKER AREOBIC PERSON I USED TO BE. I DO NOT EVEN ANSWER MY PHONE .i HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS BUT IT KEEPS ON GOING THIS WAY I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY. IS THERE ANOTHER MED MY DOC CAN ADD ON INSTEAD OF ATIVAN THAT I CAN TAKE
I USED TO TAKE ALOT OF MEDS PRESCRIBED BY MY PAIN DOC AND SLEEP DOC KLONAPIN DESYERL TRAZADOME MIRAPEX EFFEXOR EX LYRICA TOPAMAX PERCOCET
STOPPED THKING THEM ALL IN ABOUT JUNE OF THIS YEAR BAD BAD IDEA. I PROBABLY GOT MY SELF INTO THIS MESS THAT WAY. mY NEW ANXIETY AND DRPRESION STARTED IN MID AUGUST. NEVER HAD ANY WITHDRAW WHEN I STOPPED THE MEDS. I AM NOW ON CYMBALTA 60MG ATIVAN 1.MG TID MORPHINE SULFATE IMM 15MG AND AVINZA 90MG. aNY HELP WITH WHAT I CAN DO OR ADD ON TO MY CYMBALTA FOR THIS AM ANXIETY PROBLEM AND OCCASIONAL DEPRESSION LOW ENERGY ETC. SORRY SO LONG A QUESTION OR ANY TYPOS IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE THANKS