Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

I take Adderal is it ok if I take Tylenol with Codeine 3?

Iv'e been taking adderal for years and I just broke my hand nd the docter gave me perscription for tylenol 3. I was wondering if I can take the ...

How long does cymbalta remain in the system?

I take Cymbalta in the AM. Throughout the day I take numerous other drugs such as Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Amlodipine, ...

Tylenol Concern?

I have read that all childrens Tylenol has been or is being taken off the shelves due to metals... what about adult Tylenol... I'm allergic to ...