Can gabapentin be taken with ibrophen?

bestpup 3 days ago

Hello dauteuilsherri
Yes. It's okay to take Ibuprofen, which is an NSAID with Gabapentin. However, before you do take the combination it is best to check with your doctor & ask for their consent.
Best regards
bestpup

marzboy777 2 days ago

Dear dauteuilsherri,
I take Gabapentin (800 mg three times daily) and tried adding Ibuprofen to it. My experience was that it really didn't help reducing pain, so I just take Gabapentin by itself. What I've found is that--especially at night when I need to sleep--it generally takes about an hour for Gabapentin to kick in, sometimes a bit longer. Pain really sucks, only--at least for the most part--Gabapentin has proven to me to be the best deal in town.

WildcatVet 2 days ago

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?interaction_list_id=183200170&drug_list=1147-0,1310-0

"Interactions between your drugs
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist."

Best regards, Wildcat