Does GABAPENTIN have the same catagories as Skelaxin, Robaxin, Zantac, Celebrex, Percocet, or Lorcet

Trinabell 22 Oct 2014

Hi Kimberly. Im not quite sure what you're asking when you say categories? I think you maybe referring to either drug class or asking if it can be used with those other meds or just like them. So im gonna answer what I can with those & hope it helps you. If your asking if its the same class as all those then no it is not. Gabapentin is an anticonvulsant that works like a neurotransmitters & that maybe why its is effective at controlling certain pain but it is not a narcotic like the percocet. It can however be used for similar relief as all those other meds for many of the same issues you'd use them for except for the Zantac. Gabapentin & Ranitidine (generic Zantac) do nothing the same nor work the same. Use caution if used together. If I didn't answer correctly plz provide a more detailed question specifying more clearly what your looking for. Take care

balbanese 22 Oct 2014

No, that's a mixed bag you're listing.