meds. I was taking four oxycodone a day, but am down to 2 and 1/2 now, and will be on just two in a few days. I have had NO withdrawal symptoms!
I don't know why, but I sure feel lucky. (Ok, just a runny nose, ewww!)
I am doing this without my doc's knowledge, so he may kick my ass for this one. I see him at the end of the month, and am dreading the butt kicking I may get.
I am in NO way judging nor am I advocating that anyone on pain meds should be off, I totally understand why we fibro and chronic pain patients need opiates. Tis not my intention to encourage anyone to go off pain meds!!

My pain meds just stopped working due to tolerance, and as some of you know, I turn into ZOMBIE~WOMAN if I am prescribed a higher dose. I really don't want to return to Zombie land!! So, here I am doing a no no, going off of them without my doc's approval (bad Lara!!) but I do think he will understand... hope so anyway. I can handle the pain right now, and I do have Norco if I go into flare. (I did not flush them this time!)
Thank you guys, what would I do without you?
Lara (aka sweet lemon)