Skip to Content

My friend have clot in heart which medicine best for him?

Responses (2)

Marvell 18 Feb 2012

It's best to discuss with his cardiologist.

DemoninDC 20 Feb 2012

You need to have your friend find out what was the cause of his PE. He should see a Hematologist to rule out any blood disorders or possible DVTs. After he is done at the Hematolgist he needs to go to a Cardiologist to ensure that there is no damage to his heart. What medication is he currently taking for the PE? free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions