I have been advised to inject at 6pm daily but I get slight itchiness and it disturbs my sleep. I would rather injection during day time.
Does fragmin need to be injected at specific time everyday?
- 23 Feb 2016 by Vasanthindocha
- 24 February 2016
- fragmin, sleep disorders, sleep, deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after abdominal surgery, deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after orthopedic surgery, injection, sleep disorder
Vasanthin; Think because you have a time set by the doctor you should check with the doctor and let him or her know what problems you are having and if it is just around the injection site or elsewhere and see if there is something you can apply to the site or if it is okay to change the time. Best to be safe than sorry.Must be a reason that the doctor said to inject at 6 pm.give them a call in the morning. Chuck1957
- Fragmin Information for Consumers
- Fragmin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fragmin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Sep 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Feb 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Jan 2018 • 0 answers