I found two white pills with ip 110 and ip 130 on them . what are they ?? someone please help asap?

masso 25 Oct 2014

Pill imprint IP 110 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 10 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-110-13087.html

I could only find a match for the 1st imprint.

I suggest you take the 2nd pill to your local pharmacy for it to be properly identified by the Pharmacist/Chemist.

annelico 26 Oct 2014

i started taking pills on the first day of my menstruation last October 4,my menstrual stopped October 13..then my last day of taking is today October 25..Last October 23 i take the pill then me and my husband had sex at the night,followed by morning of October 24,then my last pill was October 24 night..My question is do i have a chance to get pregnant? what will i do? i will stop taking the pill i will continue,i was just worries because we had sex October 24 morning and my last pill was October 24 night..please help me..thank you..

kaismama 25 Oct 2014

I checked the pill identifier on my tablet and it can't find that imprint either.

annelico 25 Oct 2014

i started taking pills on the first day of my menstruation last October 4,my menstrual stopped October 13..then my last day of taking is today October 25..Last October 23 i take the pill then me and my husband had sex at the night,followed by morning of October 24,then my last pill was October 24 night..My question is do i have a chance to get pregnant?

annelico 25 Oct 2014