I found a valtrex prescription. in my house wit my boyfriend name on it do it mean he have herpes?

kaismama 2 Jul 2014

It could mean he's taking it to suppress herpes, but ask him what it is for, see what he tells you. He could be prone to getting fever blisters too. (they are herpes, but not thought of as badly)

Heatherno 10 Jun 2015

It means he's taking care of business. I use Valtrex so my boyfriend DOESN't get herpes. Now if I'm dating somebody SERIOUSLY I disclose, if not, I don't. It might be time to have the talk. Few people take Valtrex for oral fever blisters. Some take it for shingles, could be a done time deal... >ASK.

Heatherno 10 Jun 2015

Ask him. I take it so my partners DON'T get HERPES. Few take it for oral. They take Zostrex or something, however, it's time for the talk. You initiate and tell him he should have told you. Make him wear a condom, brings transmission rates to down below 1 percent.