I found a small white round chalky pill scored top 555 bottom 873 other sude b what is this?

chuck1957 22 Dec 2014

Hi Maria I ran that through our drug id from this site and this is what it is..I just copied and pasted the info it had Chuck1957 have a good day... b 555 873 (Medroxyprogesterone 5 mg)
Pill imprint b 555 873 has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 5 mg.

Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; birth control; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis; endometrial cancer (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act. Now you know what it is if your not taking it anymore just destroy it have a great day Chuck..

chuck1957 22 Dec 2014

PS Maria the brand name is Provera rarely used these days for b/c more for like to get your system back on track if you spotting,, or have not had your period etc. chuck1957