Last night I came back to my truck after leaving the store, and looked at the floor of my truck bed while putting groceries away and found a small baggie with some making on the bag..that was a good indication for me..well the bag had about 8 or 9 pills in it all the same ones, i really need to figure out what was dropped in my truck please..

Pill Information: bluish/purple pills they have NO markings except a break line in the middle of pill on one side..has an oval/elliptical shape with points at the ends of each side, the pill is white inside when broken, and the bluish/purple coating on outside is glossy, i can take a picture and post it if it helps any...

I need to find out what these are ASAP, before i destroy them or turn them into local authorities for testing and disposal..thank you so much!

PLEASE NOTE THIS QUESTION IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY!!