This pill is yellow,round,and has an imprint of M 447. The other side is blank. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thank you
Found several of these in my kids room. It’s yellow,round and has a imprint 447?
- 25 Feb 2018 by Penne Barilla
- 24 April 2019 (4 weeks ago)
No match has been found.
I suggest you call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222 or take it to your local pharmacy, perhaps the Pharmacist may be able to id it.
It is Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine a stimulant. If the medication is not prescribed by a physician I suggest you sit down and have a chat with your child. Good luck.
- Adderall Information for Consumers
- Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Adderall (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 1 Feb 2012 • 2 answers
Updated 17 Nov 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 8 Sep 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 14 Sep 2018 • 1 answer
Updated 17 Nov 2017 • 2 answers