Found a pill small white and round teva imprinted on one side 74 on the other, what is this?

Teva 74 is 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien).

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What is this pill - with '100 score' imprint?

i found a pill in my boyfriends bathroom, it's small, flat, round, white, on one side has 100 imprinted and the side has an x or cross imprinted ...

Small round white pill , imprinted 1 and flower in a hexagon?

I found a very small round pill with an imprinted 1 on one side and what looks like a flower inside a hexagon on the other. Tried searching ...

Found mystery TEVA white round pill with number 2508?

I'm not all THAT old, but I found a pill on the floor in my house and used my reading glasses from Michael's, since the inscribed numbers ...

Round small pill imprinted with XS (or SX)?

I need to know what this pill is. It's round (but not flat) looks white and has SX imprinted on one side with a line between the letters. The ...