Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

https://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

Why did my foot doctor give me hydroquinone for fungus of the toe nail?

i have had the fungus for a few years now, and this s what the foot doctor prescribed for me

Could naproxen cause really bad foot pain?

Pain - Hello DC Family. I am having a problem with my foot and would like some advice. About two two days ago my feet started swelling. And it was ...

Fractured my foot in three difference places, I'm looking fot support?

Hello I'm new here. I fractured my foot in three places I fell in the bathroom and fell on top of my right foot - this happen three weeks feels ...

Onychomycosis -- Toenail - My foot is turning lots of strange colors, and it really hurts! What?

... could it be? I'm a junior in high school and it's really freaking me out! How am I going to go to prom with a nasty foot fungus???