... to affect the function of the thyroid?
Does Fluoxetine actually contain Flouride, and if so, would there be enough in a regular 20mg dose?
- 10 Feb 2014 by glennigogs
- 11 Feb 2014
- depression, thyroid disease, fibromyalgia, hot flashes, fluoxetine, dosage, anxiety and stress, thyroid, metabolism, body temperature
Added 10 Feb 2014:
I am moving from duloxetine to fluoxetine, but have most of the symptoms of hypothyroid, so I do not want to make it worse.
Have or check the numbers for your TSH blood test. If you are between .3 to 3.0 your thyroid is normal. If too high or too low, more testing and examination are to be done. The doctor will be able to explain your results of the test to you. It does run in families. The other issues should be asked about as well. Take a list of questions with you to the doctor.
- Fluoxetine Information for Consumers
- Fluoxetine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fluoxetine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 16 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 4 May 2010 • 7 answers
Posted 28 Apr 2015 • 2 answers
Fluoxetine - Just started today on fluoxitine 20mg one a day for hot flashes how long does it take ?
Posted 30 Sep 2015 • 0 answers
Posted 8 Apr 2016 • 2 answers