Hi . Is that ok to use fluoxetine 10 (2 times a day) with fluconazole 100 (three pills a week)?

Anonymous 3 Dec 2012

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

fluconazole interacts with more than 300 other drugs.
fluoxetine interacts with more than 400 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1096-0,1115-0&consumer=1

Take care,

maso.-

Lisa01 3 Dec 2012

Andres, my friend. I read about your recent marriage and just wanted to say congratulations to you and your lucky bride. I hope she brings all the sunshine into your life that you so justly deserve. I send you both my best wishes for a happy and prosperous life together!
Lisa

Anonymous 3 Dec 2012

Good morning Lisa,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your beautiful words.

Have a great day... week!

Your friend,

Andres.-

MacIntosh12 3 Dec 2012

Yes Farid, you can take fluoxetine with fluconazole, they are two completely different medications.
Our highest ranked member has given you a most scientific and correct answer, so you can feel confident that there will be no interactions.

(maso, I want to post this happy thing, about you, may I? If you say no, I won't tell anyone either, if that's what you want!) 8>)

Anonymous 3 Dec 2012

Good morning L,

I hope you are well today, I slept last night, not the way I would have wanted but hey, I did.

No please do not post you know what, I am a low profile bloke, thank you for the thought though, email me it the same old one... if you can.

Have a wonderful day buddy,

A.

MacIntosh12 4 Dec 2012

Hi A, sooooooo happy to learn that you finally slept! Maybe it wasn't enough, yet some is better than none (as I state THE OBVIOUS)!!

I will honor your wish and not tell.
Will try to email soon, pal, take care of you and S!
Lara

Anonymous 4 Dec 2012

Thank you pal.

Anonymous 3 Dec 2012

Hello farid mokhtari andwWelcome to the site. Yes it is. You might ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm, or get thier opinion. Best of wishes, pledge

Anonymous 3 Dec 2012

*typo wWelcome = Welcome. Regards pledge

MacIntosh12 5 Dec 2012

IV