Skip to Content

Fluorouracil - Is Biafine the only counter for severe rash and blisters? What about Clobex?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 5 Oct 2010


Clobex is used in adults to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Clobetasol reduces the swelling, itching and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a very strong (super-high-potency) corticosteroid.

Take care free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions