This is my first time taking a plan b pill after I had unprotected sex april 11. I took the pill about 7-9 hours later. It was fine for 3 days but afterwards, my stomach started to cramp? Hurted really badly to the point where I cried and wanted to go to the ER. Could it be the side effect of the pill? I feel like i want to vomit. I took advil and it doesnt help.. but when i slowly massage it, the pain goes down a bit... and when i lay down its hurts soooo much that i just want to cry because i dont know whats going on, but if i stay still for a good 5 to 8 minutes the pain seems to slowly going away since i wasnt moving. And this is the second time my stomach acted like this, the first time it acted up was Thursday i believe and today is Sunday april 19. Im worried sick :*****(

I wonder could it be from me eating and being too stuffed? Today, april 19, i spotted a brown/now red color... bleeding, could it be my period? Bkz i usually get it around this time of the month too...