When I first start taking harvonal.what's going to happen at first?

Joey1949 16 Dec 2015

Sherry I am with you here I start December 18. Good luck!

Sherry Lynn price 16 Dec 2015

Did they tell you what to except.?

Sherry Lynn price 16 Dec 2015

Good luck.let me know how your feeling.

chuck1957 16 Dec 2015

Sherry and others the most common is Headache, some nausea and feeling very tired and for GOD'S sake when you read about it don't let it scare you off. They list many side effects because they have to even if it did not happen with this medication, but it did to one that was close to the same. But most people have tolerated this great and the most important is being cured. Rather than continue to get worse. Also, there is a good support group you can join for free It's just a bunch of people with hep C and skip the negitive people there always are going to be some all you have to do is go to top of the page and the gray box that says search type in the drug name and click on it or it may already be right there support group.where you can read about others or ask a question. It does not cost you anything. Have a great day and a long healthy life now. Chuck1957