I'm a 24 years old girl, diagnosed borderline personality disorder, bulimia, and social anxiety disorder.
I have just started a new medication (Zoloft, also called sertraline) 5 days ago. I take it with food around 7pm.
I've been told it would take a few weeks to take effect. I'm wondering cause I've had small headaches in the morning but nothing bad. I also went to bed more easily.
What I noticed too (and is my question) is that I feel oddly calm and my mood is stable. Like I'm in a calm, good mood, pretty much all day, and if something happens and bothers me, I stay still pretty calm and come back calm much much more quickly than usual. I find this really weird because I don't recognize myself like that. And I'm not making efforts to be like this; I just observe that's how I've been lately and I'm really surprised at this. Does this make any sense? Thank you !