First day on harvoni I am urinating a lot it is making me feel drained is that normal?

russellbeach 8 Sep 2015

If you are drinking a lot of water like you should be to help with side effects then frequent urination is normal. Feeling drained/fatigue is a side effect of both Harvoni and the HCV. Hang in there.

happy2123 8 Sep 2015

I drank about a half a gallon of water that was all I could drink but in the past I was told that my bladder gets full quick I guess I have a small bladder I will continue with the water maybe I drank it to quick I will drink it moderately today. Today is day two on the road to recovery. Thank you for your reply.

Mgreenem 8 Sep 2015

I had frequent urination first few weeks and once in awhile still. Think it may be related to harvoni.

happy2123 8 Sep 2015

I am sure it is are you still having it even though you are done with your treatments?