Skip to Content

Where can I find Myoflex? It seems to work better than other topical creams for muscle aches?

Responses (1)

tonyplake 16 Jun 2013

Myoflex is an over the counter cream. If you can't find it in your drug store look for Aspercreme. They are one and the same. Its generic name is trolamine salicylate topical cream. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions