Skip to Content

How can I find the drug for treatment of upper respiratory infection?

Responses (2)

Anonymous 21 Feb 2012

Hello soma redman. Most probably you'll be needing a perscription. Your doctor will beable to help you. If you can't see a doctor, ask your pharmacist to see if there is a drug/product available, over the counter that might help. Best of wishes,pledge

suzanne66 22 Feb 2012

You need to be properly diagnosed before you can be treated with an antibiotic. See your doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions