I'm a 48 year old quadriplegic man moving from a nursing home to an assisted living apartment in St.Paul,MN and I need to find my own doctor, preferably one who has experience with spinal cord injuries and/or issues such as pain,muscle spasms and autonomic dysreflexia. Where can I find such a doctor here in the twin cities?