Need to find the cheapest anger management class in Springfield?

If you are genuinely seeking to address anger issues, I would consider yoga. Its routine of controlled breathing and stretching works as an excellent method to reducing stress and improving well-being and temperament. If this is a court-ordered thing I would do an internet search. Not sure what cheap is to you, but I located a company providing classes for $65.

chuck1957 15 May 2014

Great you know you have a issue sometimes i have seen them at some community college and also you can check with the county your in and see what they have licenced in your area go for it..There are many treatments for this as someone mention below me and also what works for one is not always the same for others just like medications.or food..good luck and great job..Chuck1957