I have fibromyalgia. Can I return to work whilst using butran patches?

subzero58 23 Oct 2012

Sure,if your patch is controlling your pain and you think you can do your job. Unless your a school bus driver or your work wont allow you to preform your job with an opiate in your system.why not? subzero58

Anonymous 23 Oct 2012

I totally agree with subzeros answer. You took the words right out of my mouth Pete... Mary

Anonymous 18 Nov 2012

Do you find it works for your fibro? I've just started on a 5mg patch but for chronic back pain.

daily strength 28 Jul 2013

I'm reading old posts about Butrans and wondered how it worked or is working for others? I just started wearing a 5 with a 10.
Also has anyone had trouble with being out in the sun enjoying summer because of the patch?

nadgmz88 23 Apr 2015

I use the butrans 20mg they are wonderful. The pain is gone I feel like a new person ..the only drawback is showeimg. I work it out