So I am a 21 year old woman and I have had chronic severe pain mainly in my bones (forearms, shoulders, hands, fingers, back, neck, legs) for the past two years. I first discovered the symptoms as restless legs and what seemed to be body aches. I later found out after spending the night at a sleep center that I had had restless legs. However, despite the insomnia at the time, nothing was as bad as it is now. I now believe that I have fibromyalgia. My primary care physician has diagnosed me but hasn't checked out the pressure points associated with fibro yet. So it may be something entirely different.
Now I'm on a slew of meds so bear with me.
Cymbalta 120mg (for depression anxiety and fibromyalgia (still in question)
Clonopin 1mg (anxiety)
Cyclobenzabrine 10mg (pain)
Pramipexole 0.25mg (restless legs)
Naproxen 500mg (pain)
Metoprolol ER Succinate 50 mg tabs (blood pressure)
Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5mg x2 a day, water pill)
Amlodapine/Benazapril 10/40 mg (blood pressure)
Omeperazole 40 mg (acid reflux)
Tri Nessa 28's (birth control)

The cymbalta helps a bit but if i accidentally skip a dose I feel it the next day and the pain in my bones and everywhere is so painful I can't stop crying so i take naproxen, advil, and tylenol, and it only goes from a 9 to a 6 in the pain scale. I've had Norco 5/325 and so far those are the only things that work to get rid of the pain. Because even with cymbalta, I get horrendous flare ups all over and it's just so unbearable.

I've been on zolpidem er 12.5 mg (for insomnia) and also gabapentin 300 x3 times a day. Both did nothing.

Plus, with all of the medications I'm on to help dull the pain, I am never NOT sleepy or tired. I can never wake up fully regardless on the duration or quality of sleep. I'm never fully awake. I'm always sedated and in pain.

I don't know if it's fibromyalgia. But it's something. I got tested negative for some kind of rheumatoid arthritis factor so they think its nerve pain. (doctors)

But if it was, then I would be feeling better, correct?

I feel like this isn't the best idea but norco has only been the one who has worked for me and I don't know what else to do .