What is fibromialgia?

kaismama 11 Mar 2013

Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms that include all over severe pain and fatigue. It has several other things that can show up but the 2 that I mentioned are the most prominent. Its not known what causes it.

mhelcl 11 Mar 2013

Fibromyalgia is characterised by chronic widespread pain and allodynia (a heightened and painful response to pressure). Its exact cause is unknown but is believed to involve psychological, genetic, neurobiological and environmental factors.Fibromyalgia symptoms are not restricted to pain, leading to the use of the alternative term fibromyalgia syndrome for the condition. Other symptoms include debilitating fatigue, sleep disturbance, and joint stiffness. Some patients also report difficulty with swallowing, bowel and bladder abnormalities, numbness and tingling, and cognitive dysfunction. Fibromyalgia is frequently comorbid with psychiatric conditions such as depression and anxiety and stress-related disorders such as posttraumatic stress disorder.Not all fibromyalgia patients experience all associated symptoms

Kittenliz 12 Mar 2013

I have had fibro for 30 yrs. Finally helped by a psychiatrist who found the right meds for me. Find a good Dr. I was helped with elevil, and celexa. My upper back and neck filled with muscle spasms. A friend told me about a TENs device. It is a device that clips on your belt and has wire electrode that have sticky ends to the wires that you put on those knots in your back or elsewhere. It is like getting a deep massage. You will love it. They are on the internet for about $60. I know you are in pain and feel helpless. You will be in my prayers. Fire any Dr. that doesn't help you. Kittenliz Cymbalta is helping me now.

Wellness Lifestyle 23 Mar 2013

In Japan Fibromialgia is called by terms that people can understand. Doctors refer to this condition as Magnetic Deficiency Syndrome. Which specifically means that the individual is not connecting with the ground and generating Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) which is necessary to combat the (Electromagnetic Frequency) EMFs in our environment. These EMF are generated from WIFI, Cells Towers, Cell Phone, Microwaves, Baby monitors and Portable phones and other devices which have frequencies that are outside of the normal human cell range. These high frequency EMFs impair human cell function and metabolism which prevents the cell from doing its function of repairing the body. Thanks to NASA space technology PEMF therapy is now available for professional and home use.